1. Hope In A Tube : I've mentioned this eye cream before on the blog and I honestly didn't realize just how essential this product was until I ran out last week. It's the best eye cream I have found so far, it's not too thick and it keeps the skin under my eyes moisturized all day.
2. Purity Made Simple: I absolutely love this face wash, its gentle but very effective and I use in the morning before I apply any makeup or lotion and at night.
3. Korres Lip Butter in Guava: If your lips tend to get pretty dry in cold weather, I would highly recommend any of the Korres Lip Butters. They're incredibly moisturizing and they come in a variety of colors so they are a great alternative to lipstick during the winter months.
4. Hope in a Jar (Night): I know this moisturizer is meant to be utilized at night, but I started using it during the day (as well as the night) and it has kept my skin from becoming a big dry mess.
5. Urban Decay Naked BB Cream: This has been a long time favorite of mine and I honestly can't rave about it enough. Since the very first time I purchased my first tube of this BB cream I haven't used a drop of foundation. It leaves your skin with this velvety texture and it provides a very light coverage which is great for someone who prefers little to no makeup.