PACKING MADE SIMPLE
Whenever I pack for a trip, I tend to try and pack as little as possible. The reason for this is I try to avoid checking in any luggage, since I'm totally convinced my luggage will get lost - never to be seen again. As a result, I always stick to a neutral color palette and I like to pack in sets that I can mix and match while I'm away. For a short trip, I tend to only pack the following:
1. Three Tops - two casual tops that are comfortable as well as one that can be dressed up if needed.
2. Three Bottoms - two pairs of jeans and one skirt.
3. Three Jackets - one denim jacket, one trench coat and another thin jacket to throw over any outfit.
4. Two pairs of shoes (plus the ones you wear to the airport) - I honestly don't wear heels often, so I prefer to stick to flats.
5. One Bag - I love a good tote bag that can be paired with any outfit.
And honestly, that's about it - I do pack some jewelry and accessories such as a scarf or two, but those pieces take up such little space that packing a few of each doesn't make a huge difference. If you guys have any packing tips or tricks, be sure to let me know by leaving a comment below!