CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE
Above are the products I've been using lately in my skincare routine. They're all great products that are perfect for summer. Below is a little bit of information about each one.
1. Thayers - Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera | This product is a staple of mine, I use it every single morning after I wash my face and at night to remove my makeup. It's super gentle and it leaves my skin feeling fresh.
2. Acure - Moroccan Argan Oil | I love to use this as a moisturizer and I also like to apply a few drops of this on my hair after I get out of the shower. I also like to add a bit to the ends of my hair after I style it.
3. RoC - Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream | I honestly just started using this product about two months ago and I can't express just how great it is. My skin has never felt so soft, I like to apply a small amount onto my face and neck at night. I tend to use this after using the Thayers toner and before using the argan oil.
4. Glossier - Priming Moisturizer | Although I love the argan oil, it leaves my face a little shiny so I prefer to not utilize it during the day. Instead I like to use this moisturizer before I apply my makeup and after I apply some SPF.
5. Glossier - Perfecting Skin Tint in Medium | I know I've mentioned this product before, but I just can't get enough of it. I like to use this after the priming moisturizer during the day because it makes my skin look dewy without being overdone. I purchased my bottle of perfecting skin tint late last year and I'm nearly out of it, so I'm crossing my fingers that they restock soon. So, my suggestion to everyone would be to purchase this product the second they do restock, it's such a great product to wear alone and it's also great to thin out your foundation or concealer.
illustrations by ©Cristina Martinez