MY TOP FIVE | BEAUTY PRODUCTS
This past weekend was so incredibly busy, I finally graduated with my Bachelors and I had the pleasure to see all of my wonderful family.
So as you can tell this post has nothing to do with graduation, and instead I decided to share my top five beauty products of the moment.
- This past winter my face went crazy, it became dry, irritated and red. While this was occurring, the moisturizer I had at the moment (which as just Argan oil) just wasn't cutting it. So, I did some research online for an all natural moisturizer that would combat everything my face was going to through, and I stumbled upon this gem. Seriously, it's a G-E-M! It got rid of all of the problems and my face as never been so soft! This lotion from Lush can get a little pricey, but considering it's natural and my face seems to love it, I do not mind.
- This stuff is amazing, I can't rave enough about how much I love it! Don't let the "one color fits all" shade scare you, it smoothes out your skin, while providing protection (SPF 20!). It's also a really great base under regular foundation if you like a heavier coverage.
- For the longest time I lusted over Urban Decay's famous Naked palettes, but I could never seems to convince myself to fork over the money for them. Then Urban came out with their Basic Palette, and at half the price of the other palettes, I had to have it! Full of mostly matte colors (and one "shimmery" one) this palette is so universal and is great for any woman.
- If you haven't tried this stuff, I highly suggest that you do! Lip tars are AMAZING! They provide you with a bold color and are super long lasting.
- Don't let the name scare you, it's NOT
to cover tattoos... the consistency of this conclear is creamy and is great for under your eyes. I know the packaging may not be the most appealing but the tube is great to squeeze out a tiny amount while still being sanitary. Another great thing about this conclear is that there is a variety of shades for all women.
So, those were my top five beauty products, be sure to check back for my top five hair products which I will be posting later this week! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!
all products were purchased by me - photography by CAUTIOUSLY OBSESSED design studio